While our fundraising efforts were put on hold last year, we are happy to announce that we will still be able to award some grants for the 2020-2021 school year. We will be awarding these grants on a rolling basis starting on November 2, 2020 and will continue through March 1, 2021 if funds are available. Individual educators can apply for grants up to $1000 and group projects will be capped at $2500. We thank you for your understanding as we try to offer as much support as we can with less funds available than we had hoped for this year.
Grant Selection Criteria
- Grant requests must fall outside of the district budget.
- Projects must be designed to enrich or enhance the district’s curriculum.
- Proposed initiatives must have direct student involvement and provide a concrete learning opportunity.
- Proposals must demonstrate innovative and creative educational ideas.
- At this time we are unable to fund the purchase of electronic devices (ie. Kindles, iPads, Chromebooks), classroom furniture, PPE (Personal Protection Equipment), website subscriptions, or standard classroom supplies (ie paper, folders, notebooks, etc)
Grant Application Instructions
- Please make sure that you completed your project and submitted a grant assessment report on any prior BEF grants before requesting a new grant.
- If you were awarded a grant for the 2019-2020 school year and were unable to complete your project due to school closures you are still eligible to complete the project this academic year but are not eligible to apply for another grant. If you prefer to waive your 2019-2020 grant and apply for a different project please fill out the form found here before submitting a new application.
- Click here to complete and submit your application. Please press submit once. You are submitting an application each time you press submit.
- Be creative. If you question whether your project qualifies please ASK!
- School administrators must acknowledge support of all grant applications. We will email Principals an approval signature form when we receive your application.
- Grants will be awarded on a rolling basis with applications being accepted starting November 2, 2020. No grants will be awarded after March 1, 2021 but may conclude sooner based on available funds.
Grant Application Checklist
- Review the grant criteria
- Complete the application
- Ask administrators to be sure to return approval signature form
- Sign and submit the application. Be sure you received a confirmation email. If not please contact email@example.com